Welcome

Thank you for joining with us in the call to impact the orphans of Kenya

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sharing in Iowa

Good evening,
I am here in New Sharon Iowa tonight getting settled in to speak at the Taintor Community Church in their morning service. Pastor David Pinkerton and his wife Jan are my hosts. We have had a great time of fellowship this evening and went to the church to set up for tomorrow mornings service. We start at 9:00am and prayers for the sharing and the service are appreciated. Then tomoorow evening I will be presenting at the Omega Commuinty Church. On Monday evening I will be in Oskaloosa Iowa for the Men With Vision annual dinner to share about the Baby Centre. I am  very excited for the opportunity, I do miss my wife not being with me. Because of her brother passing this last week we decided that she would stay behind. Please keep her and the rest of the family in your prayers. I am looking forward to giving a full report of the next two days when I return. Pray for the Spirit to move and me to be able to share what the Lord has laid on my heart.

From Iowa in the middle of quite a storm!
Blessings,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment